- Fields Plaza Suites offers accommodation from inventory managed by the hotel. The properties accept full responsibility for the availability of their rooms on this website.
- The rates provided for you on this website are available ONLY through Fields Plaza Suites.
- Confirmed reservation must be paid one-night deposit online
- Advance Booking (more than 7 days prior to arrival): Failure to guarantee before 1200H (PH Time) 7 days prior to arrival will lead to booking automatic cancellation.
- Booking made 7 to 5 days prior to arrival: Failure to guarantee before 1200H (PH Time) 3 days prior to arrival will lead to booking automatic cancellation
- Booking made 4 to 2 days prior to arrival: Failure to guarantee before 2300H (PH Time) of the same day the booking was made will lead to automatic cancellation.
- Booking made 1 day or same day booking: Guarantee is required upon reservation and booking without guarantee will only be on hold until 1200H (PH Time).
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
- Guaranteed reservation cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival, deposit made is still refundable. If cancelled later, no refund will be given.
- Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
3. Fields Plaza Suites reserves the right to charge your credit card for any cancellation fees dues.
4. A cancellation must be confirmed back to you by one of our reservation team. If you have not received a confirmation of the cancellation within 24 hours after submission, it means we have not received it and you must resubmit it.
5. Due to processing requirements, refunds may take up to 15 to 30 working days to appear on your statement. This may vary, depending on your bank/financial institution.
6. Credit Card Information – The client must submit a valid credit card when completing the credit card form. All care must be taken by the client to ensure that the information provided in the credit card form is correct. Fields Plaza Suites takes no responsibility for any incorrect information submitted.
7. Please note that if you provide a credit card for payment of your booking, the transaction may be charged in a different currency to the one in which your booking rates were quoted. The cost of your booking is converted using our hotel’s lodging rates on the day of the transaction.
8. The client must submit a valid email address on the Reservation Form. All care must be taken by the client to ensure that the information provided in the Reservation Form is correct. It is the client’s responsibility to advise Fields Plaza Suites if there was an error in the email address submitted in the Reservation Form or any other correspondence. Fields Plaza Suites takes no responsibility for any incorrect information submitted.
9. The Customer is required to provide a credit card at hotel check-in to cover incidental charges, and will be asked to present a photo ID. If guest refused to present a valid ID, the hotel has the right to refuse the guest. Fields Plaza Suites requires the card holder to be present to carry out the credit card payment transactions. All room rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
10. Fields Plaza Suites sells hotel accommodation from an inventory, and does not over-sell that inventory. Fields Plaza Suites does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the hotel over-selling the hotel’s own room inventory.
Fields Plaza Suites makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, Fields Plaza Suites does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.Complaints.
In the case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs Fields Plaza Suites at the earliest opportunity in order that Fields Plaza Suites has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Fields Plaza Suites within 3 (THREE) days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must be also be submitted to and signed by the hotel manager. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Fields Plaza Suites to rectify the complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim the client may have.Fields Plaza Suites cannot accept responsibility for hotel facilities, which are temporarily not available, are under renovation or not suited to individual tastes and preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of the hotel and may take place without prior warning, whilst the hotelier or supplier will endeavor to keep inconvenience to a minimum. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a hotel and these are beyond our control Fields Plaza Suites cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a hotel or loss caused by hotel management or staff.