BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
PREPAYMENT: First night deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Remaining balance shall be paid at the hotel.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION: Reservation Cancelled or Modified before 2:00PM (PH Time), one day prior to check-in date will be charged for the first night of every room booked.
NO-SHOW: Failure to arrive at the hotel will be charged first night of every room booked.
FOR SOME SPECIFIC DATES, THE FOLLOWING POLICY WILL APPLY:
PREPAYMENT: Full prepayment is required to confirm your reservation.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION: Cancellation or Modification must be made (1) One week prior to arrival date. If made later, full prepayment will be non-refundable.
NO-SHOW: Failure to arrive at the hotel will be charged for the entire stay of every room booked.
Disclaimer: Minimum number of nights might be required for this period. VIP Members has the privilege to settle the payment at the hotel provided with the same cancellation, modification and no-show policy.
For Group reservation (min of 8 rooms), kindly contact our Sales and Reservations Team at email@example.com for the policy.
- Any cancellation must be confirmed back to you by one of our reservation team. Failure to receive within 24 hours after submission means we have not received it and you must resubmit.
- Due to processing requirements, refunds may take up to 15 to 30 working days to appear on your statement. This may vary, depending on your bank/financial institution.
- The client must submit a valid email address on the Reservation Form. All care must be taken by the client to ensure that the information provided in the Reservation Form is correct. It is the client’s responsibility to advise Fields Plaza Hotel if there was an error in the email address submitted in the Reservation Form or any other correspondence. Fields Plaza Hotel takes no responsibility for any incorrect information submitted.
- The Customer is required to provide a credit card at hotel check-in to cover incidental charges and will be asked to present a valid passport. If guest refused to present a passport, the hotel has the right to refuse the guest. Fields Plaza Hotel requires the card holder to be present to carry out the credit card payment transactions. All room rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
- Fields Plaza Hotel sells hotel accommodation from an inventory and does not over-sell that inventory. Fields Plaza Hotel does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the hotel over-selling the hotel’s own room inventory.
Fields Plaza Hotel makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, Fields Plaza Hotel does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
In the case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs Fields Plaza Hotel at the earliest opportunity in order that Fields Plaza Hotel has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Fields Plaza Hotel within 3 (THREE) days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must be also be submitted to and signed by the hotel manager. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Fields Plaza Hotel to rectify the complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim the client may have. Fields Plaza Hotel cannot accept responsibility for hotel facilities, which are temporarily not available, are under renovation or not suited to individual tastes and preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of the hotel and may take place without prior warning, whilst the hotelier or supplier will endeavor to keep inconvenience to a minimum. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a hotel and these are beyond our control Fields Plaza Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a hotel or loss caused by hotel management or staff.